Beachbody Ultimate Reset Review Day 17 – Restore
Beachbody Ultimate Reset Day 17 Review – Reclaim
4:34m: Wake Up
- NOOOO!!! HAHA… Once again up early, went to bed about 9:30, so not too bad. Only got up once at 2:15am to use the restroom. I’ve been drinking over a gallon of water a day and for some reason just can’t make it through the night.
- Got up and got my blog post finished for yesterday and then decided to get in a quick stretch with T25.
5:20am: Work out
- 25 minutes of Focus T25 Stretch. Loved the isometrics, however due to lack of working out… my legs were ssshhhaakiingg.
6:30am: Ultimate Reset Supplements – Mineralize, Optimize, and Revitalize
- A new supplement this week in Revitalize, includes prebiotics and probiotics.
- A whole lotta fruit, we’ll be eating the same breakfast through next Tuesday.
10:30am: Ultimate Reset Supplements – Mineralize, Optimize, and Revitalize
- Moroccan Carrot Salad on top of 3 cups’ish of micro greens.
- Delish, added a little cayanne pepper to it when I made it last night, still not much food.
1:30pm: Ultimate Reset Supplements – Mineralize and Alkalinize
2:00pm: Snack (optional)
- 1 scoop vegan chocolate Shakeology in distilled water, shaken with some ice.
5:00pm: Ultimate Reset Supplements – Mineralize, Optimize, Soothe, and Revitalize
- Wow… getting down to the last few!
- Butternut squash and green beans.
- My daughter had a track meet tonight, but that didn’t stop us or give us an excuse to skip a day. Thanks to Rachel for getting everything prepped and packed at home so we didn’t skip a beat.
- I was pretty hungry all day today. Tried to alleviate the hunger by drinking a lot of water, more than a gallon today.
- It was funny, we got asked a lot of questions sitting in the stands watching our 11 year old daughter run in her track meet. What are you eating? Why?… as they eat their McDonald’s and KFC.
- After dinner I had some really weird intestinal bloating and pressure. First time in 17 days that has happened. It’s now gone, but still wondering why.
If you are interested in learning more about the Ultimate Reset, please visit Team Beachbody.